Thank You For Your Order
This is just a quick friendly reminder to let you know about your upcoming installation. Our installers will arrive on the scheduled install date between 9:00 am and 11:00 am.
Day of Installation – Reminders
- Please have all of your furniture and appliances moved out of the installation areas unless your S&G Purchase Order shows furniture and appliance moving is to be done by S&G.
- If you would like your furniture and/or appliance moved for an additional charge, please contact S&G’s Scheduling Department at 866-241-3551 and we will be happy to add it to your order.
- Please be aware that small items and knick-knacks break easily and should be removed by you, S&G Carpet does not move small breakable items.
- Please have all your electronic equipment disconnected prior to our installation teams arrival as S&G cannot move or disconnect electronic equipment.
- Please be aware that touch up putty and painting may be needed if the installer has removed and replaced your existing baseboards and that S&G cannot provide this service.
- Installation of your new floor will cause some dust and noise, please be prepared to do some minor dusting after the installation.
The final payment of your flooring project (should you have a final payment due) will be collected the day after your scheduled completion date.
The final payment of your flooring project will be placed on the credit card used to make your flooring deposit.
If you paid via check, you will receive an invoice and ways to settle your balance by email.
Again, thank you so much for your business, and if you have any questions during your installation please feel free to give our Customer Service professionals a call at 916 504-5155